Wednesday 20 October 2010

PLANNING

Here is my planning which will help me and guied me.
       
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are a range of images i wasn't going to decide from for my main background image for my magazine.

       
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the range of images i have taken for my medium close-up for my magazine.









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a quick draft of my front cover of my college magazine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a quick brief of my context page.

No comments:

Post a Comment